Tuesday 3 January 2012

What Weightloss?

Well, it's Wednesday again (update: okay, all day I thought it was Wednesday, that's what happens when you take time off work) and not much to report.  I have been successful in doing more exercise.  I'm watching old X-Files episodes now while doing the elliptical trainer.  I'm hoping with the resolution thing that maybe it'll pull me along until Spring Break.

So today was another cold and extremely rainy day. I wore lots of layers:
what i wore

I don't usually wear much mustard, but liked this jacket because it's very retro and 80s looking even though I just got it new last year.  I love the super-long sleeves which have those thumb-holes.  And the colours create a nice diamond-hourglass pattern at the waist which I hope is slimming.

Unfortunately the shoes are not the same.  I keep 3 or 4 pairs of shoes at work in various colours for days when I wear rain boots, and I wore Docs today.  I don't have a pic, but found the exact same shoes (in worse condition) on the web:
Dr Martens monk strap shoe


You can't really tell in the picture, but the jacket has a super-high collar which I never wear buttoned up.  Since I wear it open all the time, it looks weird:
Button Refashion

So right when I got home, I did a mini refashion and re-sewed the buttons so that you can see them when the collar is undone. 
Button Refashion


2 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering the doc martens are they for comme de garcons? I am trying to locate a pair. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete