Monday 23 April 2012

Animal Prints

Today's outfit is a sweater set from way back, literally ages and ages ago - from when the kids were small.  It's a twinset which I like for these transitional not quite hot but not really cold days.  I had stopped wearing it for a while when leopard was no longer the mode.


The under-sweater has short sleeves so it's not overly hot. I doubled the animal print by adding a leopard scarf, here's a closeup:


And to complete the zoo theme, I carried a hand-me-down "snake" purse which I got from my Mom:


I think this is now one of my favourite bags for several reasons.  It is big, has lots of pockets for transit pass, keys, security card etc and is perfect for the rainy days we get here.  It is also a relatively neutral colour.

I'm linking to Patti's Visible Monday where you can see everyone else's outfits for today!




5 comments:

  1. I love that first photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "doubling" of the leopard, Narda - very cool. And how great that your Mom passes on her good-looking bags to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti! It used to be that we could even share our clothes, but no more.

      Delete
  3. I really like sweater sets myself...and I think it is unusual to have one in a print like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, you don't have to think too much about coordinating anything because it's all done for you!

      Delete