Tuesday 29 May 2012

Big Yellow Bag

This is the same Nygard top, in fact almost the exact outfit I wore in the Wordless but Colourful post, but I switched out the necktie for my red obi scarf-belt and for such a small change, I think it looks much better.


But today's post is another bag post.  It's been on again, off again sunny vs  rainy and today looked to be a cloudy day so I wanted to use this new-to-me bright yellow Aldo bag.


I've been reading about yellow and have seen it around town, but it's not a colour I wear a lot of, so this bag was perfect.  It's got both the hand-bag handles and a shoulder strap, so just the thing for lugging my stuff. 

Here's a big pic:

I also wanted to give a big thank-you and quick shout-out to Sheila of Style Agent 909 for giving me the Blogger Appreciation Award, and will dedicate tomorrow's? post to answering the questions etc.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, that top again! I love that top. And the yellow is the perfect accent, especially in this topsy-turvy weather where we could use more sunshine and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie! You know, People seem to either love it or hate it. I love it, but am afraid to wear it too much since it is so memorable.

      Delete
  2. I like carrying a bag of a certain color when I don't want to make a full commitment. I also think it's a good color for rainy days. Can't wait to see who you pass the award onto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila! It was perfect because the day was sooo grey!

      Delete
  3. Woah Narda...that top looks fabulous on you...i like how you take colors from the top and made them accents on your outfit. The red scarf and yellow bag add pizzaz. Congrats on the award!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mongs! It's a strange top because although there are lots of colours, I always end up wearing it with black, hmm...

      Delete