Monday 25 June 2012

Slightly Hypnotic

The sun is holding up today, so another spring-ish outfit - I know right? it's summer actually. 

 
We went out for dinner at the Keg which is a local steak restaurant.  Big J was very good and had a salad topped with grilled chicken.  I succumbed to a succulent steak.

 
Pink Calico: Hypnotic Skirt

 
Looking a little pained - the teeth (or lack) are still bothering me.  The mary janes are from Spain from maybe 7 years ago.  I love this style of shoe - reminds me of being a student for some reason.

 
The skirt is quite memorable so I've only worn it a couple of times.  On top of a crazy hypnotic print, this skirt is also asymmetrical and has an over-flap. 

 
Pink Calico: Hypnotic Skirt
You are getting sleeeeeepy ....
Pink Calico: Hypnotic Skirt

 
Not sure if I like the grey tights or not - they don't quite clash but seem a little solid looking for such a floaty skirt.

Today's post is linking to:

11 comments:

  1. I really like the "hypnotic" skirt, Narda - and the complementary neck scarf is a great touch. Sorry you're in tooth-pain, hope you feel better very soon. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! I love your link party - really makes me think about being visible.

      Delete
  2. You have a gift for finding great skirts! I love this mad pattern. Your shoes remind me of my Birkenstock Mary janes that I completely wore out! They're so cute, also with the grey tights.I wanted to make my comment earlier, but both IE and Firefox crashed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kaffesoester! I'm a skirt person now and am always on the lookout for a nice skirt - I used to wear pants all the time but for the past year or so have switched to skirts for some unknown reason.

      Delete
  3. wtg Mun... hope yoour teeth feel better soon...

    love Mom <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops the hearts do not work in the comment box

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top Narda. Great color. I don't know much about fashion but I like the grey tights with the outfit. :)

    By the way, I'm having my first giveaway starting july 1st. I'm giving away a free Commentluv license if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karla! I definitely will be dropping by - your blog is great reading.

      Delete