Monday 5 November 2012

Giant Multi-Sweater

You know how each season you have a few items that you wear over and over because they are super comfy or just seem to go with everything?  Well, I think I found a repeat item.
Pink Calico - Multi Sweater
This giant sweater has all sorts of fabrics and textures combined.  It's actually an XL size.  And it is sooo comfy.

Each sleeve is different, and depending how you wear it, you can twist the pattern to the front or back:
Pink Calico - Multi Sweater

Even the back is different from the front:
Pink Calico - Multi Sweater
It actually looks good worn backwards too.  I love it!

Pink Calico - Multi Sweater

On another note: you can see I'm still looking for places to take indoor photos.  Might need to change the light in this room as everything is decidedly yellow!

today i wore
multi-sweater ... derin
skirt ... kenneth cole
tights ... dollar store
boots ... spanish army boots

4 comments:

  1. I was going to write that I like the golden filter, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, I'll have to remember that one next time I get funny colours!

      Delete
  2. That is such a fun sweater - I've never seen anything like it. It must be super versatile with all the different patterns. It looks great with the belt and skirt!

    On many cameras you can set the white balance - or if you use Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, the white balance can be set very easily. I know because I'm taking my photos indoors too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great sweater? and so soft too.

      That's another thing on my list - a new camera. Mine is so old you have to literally count to at least 5 before it takes the picture!

      I'm going to look into photoshop although I have the feeling it's hard to use.

      Delete